Thread: Kip Snip
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 01:55 AM   #6
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

I'm not sure if anyone else cares, but the added benefit of subtitles on the Foster's Season Two DVD appears to have finally provided the answer to an age-old question surrounding my friend Mr. Snip - that is, the name of the movie which he'd previously produced (I know he claims that he had nothing to do with it, but question is, do you believe him?). Well, it has come up once or twice before (primarily in the Foster's Trivia thread). I was never quite certain what Kip was saying in that line, and had kind of assumed he'd used the word "Goofballs" (eee, can of worms there) with a slightly slurred "f", but Kaytea said she'd interpreted it as "Gooballs" and, it being as good a guess as mine, I decided to go with that term for a while. Turns out both of us were wrong, since the correct answer, according to the subtitles, is Gooples in Space.

So there you have it.

One question that remains, I guess, is what is the heck is a Goople? I tried typing the word into an internet search engine, but it didn't really yield any conclusive results.

Oh, and I'm aware that this is a double post, but c'mon, it has been months, and I was really eager to share this latest information. It seems strangely important to me, being one who thrives on whatever fresh snippets (no appalling pun intended) of Kip skinny I can scrape from the barrel. Given that his role in "the Sweet Stench of Success" presently appears to be the only helping of him that I'm ever going to get, I don't think you can blame me for wanting to milk it for all it's worth. And besides, I'd still be interested in hearing a few other people's opinions on him, if indeed they have any - the poor evil producer receives so little attention, all told. I know that nobody can possibly like him to the same pathological extreme that I do but, whether your outlook be positive or negative, you know that the door's always open.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 08-24-2008 at 06:51 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote