Thread: Shortened intro
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 12:16 PM   #42
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

I'm so sad that they shortened the intro! I loved how through the windows of the house, you could see Mac running and meeting up with all his new friends. It really sent a message that Mac and the gang are really close. Cutting out the individual meetings where the characters can be seen through those windows (like in my avatar) makes that message lose its emphasis.

I also love the theme music-- it's so peppy and happy. It seems like no matter what kind of mood you're in, if you hear that Foster's music kick up, you're gonna smile! It's already fast-tempo-- don't speed it up any more! (If they speed it up any more, it'll sound like a 12" vinyl record playing on the 7" vinyl record speed. <We have a record player at my house, and sometimes my parents'll listen to their old records, so I have a vague idea of how a record player works.>)

But anyway, I'm sad now that they changed it. It was good already-- why try to fix what's not broken?

Last edited by WiltsAKGirl17; 10-16-2007 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Typo that threatened to drive me insane!
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote