View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 05:39 PM   #2
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Default Activation Emails

Here's another note for potential or newly-registered members:

Sometimes, for some reason, vBulletin doesn't send emails when it should. This goes for everything, such as email notification of new PMs or thread updates if you have that option set, and even email notifications that *I'm* supposed to get, as the admin. Sometimes emails simply are not sent. It seems pretty rare but, it does happen.

You should receive your activation email fairly shortly after signing up. I'd give it a little while though, I mean, email can be slow for several reasons. But if you have signed up and you have not received your activation email in a day, please email me at sparky -at- theneitherworld.com (or just use the "Contact Us" form on the forum, that will email me). I do delete unactivated accounts periodically, so don't wait more than a week or so to do this. But, if I delete your unactivated account, you should be able to register again with the same info later without a problem.