Thread: Foster's Dreams
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 09:20 PM   #306
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I can remember only one actual Foster's dream that I had last spring sometime...

Ok.... I was walking down a sidewalk in a middle class neighborhood at night, and as I was passing a house, Wilt came out and said something like "You poor thing! Come inside out of the cold!" Suddenly I realized I had a bad cold, and was sniffling and coughing and everything. Wilt took me in, sat me in a reclining chair by the fire place, covered me with a blanket and got me a cup of tea. Just as he handed me the tea, there was a knock at the door and Wilt opened it, and there was Mac and Bloo, and they said "Trick or Treat", although they weren't wearing costumes. Wilt didn't give them any candy, either. From there on my memory of it is fading, but I remember Mac talking to me, asking me how I'm feeling or something, and while he was talking to me, Bloo did something, don't know what. But it made Wilt mad, and he opened one of the windows and threw Bloo out of it. A gust of wind caught Bloo and blew him in circles a lot like he was doing in "Bloooo" when they were trying to catch him with the vacuum. And then..... that's all I remember.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote