Thread: Facial Ticket
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 07:55 AM   #11
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

This is really getting good now! I can totally see Mac doing something like that, using his brains to try to outdo the others after telling them off for trying to take advantage of Wilt! And it's nice to see that Wilt is becoming immune to Bloo's tactics, especially since "Cuckoo For Coco Cards" and "Room With a Feud". I can totally see this being a real episode!

As for Jordan's team, the name is mentioned only once at the beginning of GWH, when a bunch of folks at the Reunion Picnic are gathered around Tubey watching a basketball game on his tv, and you can hear the announcer describing how Jordan Michaels makes a last-second basket, followed by "and the COWS WIN!!" "Cows", of course, is a spoof of the Chicago BULLS, since with Jordan, everything seems to be the opposite of his our-world counterpart, Michael Jordan, besides just the name. Michael Jordan played for the Bulls; Jordan Michaels plays for the Cows. Michael Jordan is from North Carolina; Jordan Michaels is from SOUTH Carolina, and so on.

The "Cows" reference kinda makes me wonder if Jordan graduated from Clemson University, though, lol...sorry, I guess if you aren't from around here, and aren't subjected to the Clemson-University of South Carolina rivalry, that won't make much sense!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote