View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 02:47 AM   #20
ptps
At Home

Best Friends Forever  

Found a copy of the video on YouTube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=iJL1YDMSrAo

IMHO the game looks good from what I can see (though it seems to be just another "collect stuff" type gameplay like the GBA platform and Awesome House Party), but the trailer is, frankly, TERRIBLE! I mean, overly reused footage from "Make Believe it or Not"? Lazy text intercuts zooming towards the screen? Really, really bad choice of audio for the ending? (Bloo: (not-really-hyper) "Awesome." Mac: (sounding furious) "Well, I can't argue with that!" - clip taken from Bloo's the Boss, after he's yelled at Bloo) It doesn't reflect too well on the game (or maybe the game just IS that bad. >>; ) More than anything it looks like a really badly put-together AMV.

Honestly, they could have at least gotten Keith and Sean to read tow new lines for the promotion; they did it for Bloo's little rollover stint in Awesome House Party, and that game was free. >_>

I know it's linked to the episodes, but I was expecting them to show game clips of Bloo or whoever actually transforming into their make-believe selves, if that was included in the gameplay; it seems totally pointless to show the episode itself in that case. :/
ptps is offline   Reply With Quote