View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 01:15 PM   #5
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya

Yes, that was very cold. Of course, I still have a crush on Stewart, but it did hurt my feelings alot. The least thing he could have done was ATLEAST JUST simply say "No" and leave it at that. He didin't require scooting all the way across the room away from me.

And, I have a question, are you supposed to pop you're pimples? This one girl that I thought was kinda nice just turned around and told me I should pop my pimples. I told her that you weren't supposed to pop them, and she said something along the lines of "When they get like that, you do. You have to pop them when they make people feel like they'e gonna puke". And then she looked at another girl with better skin, while talking to me, and said "Why can't you make you're face look like hers?". I didin't think much about it then, but boy when I think about it now.....I'm gonna say something when I see her again. Then at lunch some other girls tell me I should get a makeover, get my hair permmed, ect...I tell them I don't have the money, and they tell me it's only 25 dollars.
25 dollars is a LOT of money to spend on HAIR when you don't have any income, and you can't even afford McDonalds, just to waste when you can buy real food that actually makes meals to last a week!
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote