View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 09:36 AM   #27
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Oh no doubt, I know Mac is a strong willed kid. He has to be to put up hanging out with someome like Bloo all day. But it just really amazed me that such a painful moment could be made like that in a singular cartoon show episode.

I mean I NEVER thought I would see an episode that matched the torment of Frankie's hellish expierence with Goofball in "Imposter's". And like I said before, the only thing that made this episode bearable was the fact there was funny stuff in it.

Where as "Imposter's" was more subtle funny or it was attempting to. But it just amazes me after seeing at that episode that Bloo can't realize how evil he can be. "Bye Bye Nerdy" was pretty rude for Bloo, but this was a MILLION times worse.

If they had just had Mac dressed as the clown at the end and actually having a REAL "artie birthday party", then it wouldn't have been bad. It would have showed Mac wanted to make amends and that Bloo wasn't entirely heartless.

But for him to go to such great elborate lengths and to include Goo, Madame Foster, Herriman and everyone else is kind of a new low.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote