View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 06:38 AM   #27
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptps View Post
I'm personally amused by the vast amount of Bloo/Cheese/Bloo&Cheese things they have on there. XD (WHERE IS THE WILT LOVE?!?! WHERE?!?!?!1/1)

I'm looking forward to the day where they actually have a shirt with the main Foster's gang having fun together, instead of solo characters. Maybe playing hide and seek on the front and back of the shirt, or something. Or all over the shirt. Like, it'd be this white or light-colored Tee, and you've got Bloo somewhere up on the shoulder area trying to hide while Ed Coco and Wilt and Mac are on random places near the front/back hems trying to find him. (THEY NEED MORE GROUP SHOTS. WHERE ARE THE GROUP SHOTS?!?!?!/1)
The only group pic shirt that they have is one of black line drawings on a white background, based on an illustration from Craig McCracken's blog, in which the only character colored in is Bloo, who appears several times. Wilt appears once. There is also that Wilt t-shirt, with him running, that was recently released, but that's the only Wilt-centric merchandise released thus far. I'm totally with you on this one-we NEED MORE WILT STUFF! He is definately one of the most popular characters, usually tied with Bloo in most popularity polls, yet he's pretty much ignored by merchandisers. Every time I've been in a Hot Topic, and mentioned them getting in some Wilt shirts, the staff have all indicated that he's their favorite, too, and I almost always wind up discussing GWH with them in a rather lengthy conversation, lol.
Even more important, though-I wish that they'd have more shirts in stock that AREN'T meant to be worn by people who weigh 65 pounds! I mean, if the stuff is meant for Goth kids, I've seen some pretty hefty Goths walking around the malls, folks, so they aren't all anorexics! Given the popularity of Foster's among so many age groups and interest groups, you would think that the only chain to get a Foster's franchise would be more than happy to capitolize on that!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote