View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 04:32 AM   #16
YuckieDuck
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by FostersFriend View Post
I just read that spam of the sequel to the PPG's movie. It made me laugh because the guy is so demanding in his second paragraph. He should realise Craig isn't really going to listen to him besides he was done with the PPG's after the movie. R.I.P. PP's
Yeah, at least when everyone would know the plot after reading the comment!

Also:
Quote:
...the realistic dinosaur designs by Ricardo Delgado
Why should Powerpuff Girls have realistic dinosaur designs? They wouldn't fit in a fictional show like PPG or other Cartoon Cartoons.

Quote:
a musical score by Hans Zimmer and James L. Venable with african-themed cues, and Sound Editorial and Design and Post-Production Sound services by Skywalker Sound and Park Road Post.
Hans Zimmer? Why does it seem like Zimmer composes every movie made nowadays?

Quote:
The Film will be animated and released in an aspect ratio of 2.35:1, and will have a theatrical running time of 2 hours and 25 minutes, and that means a total of 75 minutes will be cut from the film but will be added back in a 220-minute extended cut.
Why would an outline that simple be made into an almost four hour long movie? And would it seriously be good for a movie to have 1/3 of it cut out?

Quote:
The Powerpuff Girls Returns will have a theatrical run that will last 313 days. The Powerpuff Girls Returns will have a gigantically massive advertising, marketing, and promotional campaign.
I don't think CN would spend that much money on advertising of a movie. Has any studio ever spent?
YuckieDuck is offline   Reply With Quote