View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 01:54 PM   #51
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I just saw this episode yesterday, sadly i didn't get the chance to see it online ahead like most people did. For some reason the movie player wouldn't work correctly whenever I tried to look at it. Anyways, I was curious to see what this episode was like and I am glad to say it was MUCH better then I expected.

This totally makes up for "Say it isn't sew" and was a total blast. Bloo getting into a old folks home is by far the most clever idea he's ever had. Hell, I'VE even said before how funny it is they get practically weighted on hand and foot, and have you seen how NICE half those places look from the outside? They got it REAL good .

But seriously, I really enjoyed this episode. Madame Foster has never been funnier (or crazier) then she has now. I loved how Mr. Herriman was so annoyed by helping her super hero routine out, like agreeing to do it but loathing every minute. The thing with Hugo and Frankie at the end was great. "Yeah we brainwash a little....it's in the pudding".

It's an interesting theory and I think Madame Foster's big speech at the end actually are quit inspiring. My grandmother on my mom's sides is in her early 80's and she's actually more active then I am. She does EVERYTHING any young person would do, she just doesn't sit back and lounge away like Bloo did.

But all in all, great episode, very uplifting and I also have to say I would have loved to see what "plan" Frankie and the others were making. I don't know why but it sounded like it was going to be really elaborate and crazy and I'm just curious about it for some reason.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote