View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 01:54 PM   #20
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Looking forward to it!

If Frankie had gone to private school (and for all we know she did), do you think her uniform might have looked something like this?

Everytime I look at that photo I'm tempted to fire up the InSIMenator, roll back her age, and pack her off to college. I haven't, of course, as the House would fall apart without her. Still, it's something to think about. In any case, one good school uniform deserves another:

Oh, come on! You all knew I was going to dress her in a Sailor Moon outfit sooner or later!

I'll spend the rest of the year apologising to her for it, too.

This one I caught by accident:

I had tried this outfit on her while playing the House and saved the game without changing her back into her regular clothes. The next day I was playing a different lot and sent the residents there to the mall. Frankie happened to walk by, and I paused the game and got the shot. I like this outfit a lot. And, with all due respect to Craig, I think my version of Frankie has better legs.

As much as I like the last outfit, I like this one even better:

Dress #4 from the six choices in post #8, caught under the same circumstances as the previous outfit. Here's another look:

These two shots are among my favorites of all the Frankie pics I've taken. It's mid-Autumn in Foster's Valley, there's a light rain falling, and the colors and hues are all in perfect harmony. And look at her expression in the second shot; I live for expressions like that.

And finally, Frankie as you've never seen her before:

Fine chainmail armor, green suede leather boots, and a massive broadsword. Here's another look:

And, as she demonstrates in this video shows, she knows how to use that sword, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXWuWqTWt4A

Bet that Dylan guy is running for his life right about now.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 05-26-2007 at 02:12 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote