Thread: Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 08:12 AM   #2
montitech
Foster's Legend

I use to watch Dr Who all the time, back in the 80's. A local Public Telivision station out of Long Island use to play a two Hour block every night and then a longer block on the weekends.

I think my favorite eppisodes were some of them that had multiple Dr in them. It was great to see the timelords cross there own path.
I have only seen a few eppisodes of the newest Doctors (from the past 5 years) I think the personallity fit well, a little off and sometimes insensitive. That the dr's core. he does a lot to preserve the human race, but at the same time, humans are inferior to him since the timelords are the superior race. It is nice to see the dylects (spelling) were still used as a primary nemisis, I particularly liked seeing that they have not changed much over the past 40 years still basically a garbage can with a plunger and some headlights. I hope they bring back the Master as a nemisis. that will show us how well the writers are familiar with the past doctors. Dr who has always had writing that gave little refferences to past Doctors and eppisodes. so I hope they continue this tradition with the new doctors.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote