View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 06:43 AM   #20
Ditchy McAbandonpants
At Home

Sorry, you must have me confused with some other Harrier jet.  

Unfortunately, due to my lack of video editing software, I don't currently have any way of uploading stuff like Foster's eps onto the likes of YouTube, so I can't help you there...

Still, I should tell you; I was once a bit confused and wary about torrent downloads, but they aren't anywhere near as daunting as they seem. Once I got used to the program (I recommend µTorrent), it's no more difficult than a bog-standard download. Heck, the customisability of it makes it more convenient most of the time; you can pause and resume them, prioritise certain downloads, get the program to automatically shut down Windows when it's done etc. Plus, if the file you're downloading is well seeded (that is to say, there are a lot of people online sharing it), there's no reason that it should take a particularly long time; that Cheese A Go-Go episode on MySpleen only took me about two or three hours, and there are far more people online sharing it now than when I downloaded it.

To be honest, I'd advise you to take the plunge with torrenting; it took me only a short while to acclimatise to, and my life has been a lot easier since.
Ditchy McAbandonpants is offline   Reply With Quote