View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 10:20 AM   #24
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medikor View Post
I think she would be a little turned off at first, thinking that were like those two guys from "Good Wilt Hunting". But I'm sure with time she would warm up to us.
I think it simply depends on like with any fan boy or girl, how you approach the person your idolizing. Being yourself is the "smart thing" thing to do despite how uncool you may view yourself. Frankie isn't the kind of person to write you off by your looks or attitude, she's a "good inner" kind of gal.

The problem with Douglas and Adam was that they poured on the suck up factor and treated her like a goddess LITERALLY! If they had simply been a little nicer then the average guy would be, like the open door thing, pick up something she dropped, or offer money if she needs it for a payphone etc.

I think those kind of things would make a huge difference. I personally think she would maybe feel a little weirded out that so many people do admire her, but in the end, I think she would find it to be very "sweet of us" and that she, unlike most girls, would definitely tell you how much she appreciates your worth.

However, if we start groping her legs and kissing her feet, I have a feeling your gonna end up like Douglas and Adam and being viewed more as freaks then fans. Frankie is something special but she is also your average human girl, and that's the way you got to treat her, like the decent and honest human being that she is.

Not a love goddess, not "property", and CERTAINLY not a door mat.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote