Thread: Coffee
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 06:54 AM   #17
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Oh man, I make no exaggeration when I say that coffee (and occasionally Lucozade) is my lifeblood. On an average day I can drink six to seven cups of coffee, and don't get me started on the continuous flow I have going whenever I have any instensive work periods on (I've just come out of one right now, and I'm still feeling the side-effects). It must be very bad for me somehow, but then I don't smoke or drink alcohol, so I hope that compensates. I can agree with you on that one Ditchy, since I'm one of about two tee-totalling students I've ever encountered in my lifetime.

Alcohol = the nector of the nitwit (sorry, PM )

I'm the only true-blue caffeine junkie amongst my social circle - most of my friends have converted to the cult of the tea leaf, and they think they're so superior for it. That said, I AM actually trying to cut down on my coffee intake and have a few herbal teas now and then, though nothing too elaborate. Twinnings do some palatable herbal teas, but most of the stuff my friends are into always leaves a nasty taste in my mouth.

The only thing I hate about coffee is that it goes cold very quickly. And then it's far from good.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote