View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 07:55 PM   #2
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I touched about this in the old thread too (of which I do want to say sorry if I ever contributed to anything that happened), but I never found Frankie to be a hardcore gamer and by hardcore, I mean like games like Sims or RPGs, or combat games like Ghost recon etc.

To me, I think Frankie would like simple games like blasters or something like that. I personally think she spends most of her online time chatting to her friends, I think this would probably explain why we don't see much of her friends or hear much of them.

I also think this because Frankie is almost constantly confined to Fosters, outside of her living there, her job makes it nearly impossible for her to leave that often outside of simple food runs. I believe Frankie spends alot of time chatting with her friends which could also lend to the insecurity thing.

I mentioned this before about how I thought Frankie felt a little insecure about her cooks as per her vastly dazzling assortment of clothes that she wasted on the jack ass Dylan in "Frankie my dear". That, and the whole commentary thing from the DVD but that's kind of another issue.

Anyways that's how i feel about it and I just wanted to say I'm happy to be apart of this new Frankie thread.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote