View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 06:16 AM   #386
Ditchy McAbandonpants
At Home

Sorry, you must have me confused with some other Harrier jet.  

Angry ohMYGOD! NO W...*smack*

kageri just won this thread.

Seriously, next time I hear one of those fricking shrill-voiced irritating smilie adverts shrieking "OMIGOD!! NO WAY!!" at me just because I happened to scroll my mouse over it, I'm honestly throwing my monitor through the window. Why do they think that's good advertising? Surely only an absolutely brain-dead abomination of a human being would actually click on that link? Oh wait...yeah, that's the point of the advert.

The brain-dead abomination principle also applies to anybody who downloads a Crazy Frog ringtone. The saddest part is, I remember back in the day when that used to be a pretty funny internet joke...it was a just a website with a picture of an F1 car on it and that "ring-ding-ding" noise on it, challenging you not to laugh at it, which you inevitably did. Then big business got their hands on it, and all of a sudden people are expected to buy a single of that noise played over the Beverley Hills Cop theme. AND THEY DID.

So, in conclusion, I believe that all people should be destroyed. Hail ants!

EDIT: Oh aye, one more thing: why the heck do my torrents always upload data about five times faster than I download it? I'm not running a charity here, people; if I click to download a torrent file, it's because I want the file, not because I want to share it with everyone else! I don't want a good share ratio; I want my Batman episode nownowNOW! Everybody else can go scr....actually, I've said too much.

Last edited by Ditchy McAbandonpants; 04-23-2007 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Djimi Traore.
Ditchy McAbandonpants is offline   Reply With Quote