View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 04:35 PM   #383
Voxxyn
Banned

I guess I'll present my own list as well:

-Bullies
-Extreme jerks
-Trolls
-Many of today's stereotypes... but mostly the "geek who lives in his parent's basement" one, which pisses me off no matter the context it's mentioned within.
-Overly closeminded people(which are in endless supply at IMDb and GameFAQs )
-People judging things before they actually come out
-People who are unable to accept others for who they are
-Reggaeton
-Annoying, cringeworthy spanish-language love ballads
-Having to put up with either reggaeton or love ballads every single time I'm in the family car (I never get to put in the music I like because my family will always complain that it's too "hard-edged" or "weird")
-Crazy Frog
-Pussycat Dolls
-Sleazy fanart (I'm not opposed to nudity itself, but more often than not, it seems as if it's used in a way that is utterly disgusting)
-Lame, annoying vocals in rock songs (Like in the recent Guitar Hero II Xbox 360 commercial with the comet falling on the city, which has a good rock beat that is ruined by the lead man's earsplitting shrill that makes Jar Jar Binks sound good)
-90% of all commercials
-People who complain and remark about "WALL OF TEXT" everytime someone writes even the most modestly-sized paragraph (This happens all the time at GameFAQs... are people that illiterate? )
-The media portrayal of women as snide, conceited goddesses who "are oh-so-infinitely-superior to men"
-The lack of heart and warmth in many of today's cartoons

There's definitely more, so I'll add to it later.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote