View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 07:12 PM   #30
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by montitech View Post
I think some of the mods have been a bit quick on Locking some threads. for instance it may have been better to either delete or modify the Code out of the post and then post a warning, such that newer members would read the warning, and may comply.
Locking the threads, yeah, maybe. I really don't think we can expect anyone to wade through the entire Secret Codes thread for info on the codes that don't work, as it's sort of an emergency. That's why I made this thread. But banning people for posting codes without spoiler tags was my idea and I am not going to stop. It says in the thing you agree to when you sign up not to do it, and there is a thread on this very page called "Rules For Posting Secret Codes - READ THIS". It is merely a testament to a person's laziness and disrespect for someone else's website when someone breaks that rule, therefore I consider it unforgivable.

I believe the game is slated to end soon, and if for any reason some of the codes do not get released as scheduled that could mean some deserving people who have really worked hard to stay up-to-date with the game might end up not being able to thoroughly complete the game before it's over. I don't think that is fair. Is this the last week of codes? Redbox says there's 5 more, didn't he? If come Thursday some codes (say, the same number of ones that did not work) have not yet been released perhaps I will see if I can get him to give them to me, and I'll post them. I know I said I'd never knowingly post hacked codes, but in this case I'd like to think I'd be justified.

If anyone knows just when the game will end, please let us know. I'd like to know the date so I'll know whether or not I really should post hacked codes.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote