View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 08:41 PM   #21
Ditchy McAbandonpants
At Home

Sorry, you must have me confused with some other Harrier jet.  

Angry Who says discrimination isn't still a problem?

Gaaah! Whywhywhywhywhy is all of this stuff for women only?

I swear, it's like the Powerpuff Girls all over again...it's so frustrating sometimes to be a male fan of this show! Thing is, with PPG, even though it really got to me sometimes (I found a PPG fashion shop in Guangzhou, full of really stylish, well-made and well designed clothes that I just couldn't buy ), I could understand it - even though I'd be perfectly happy to walk around in a T-shirt with Bubbles on it, I guess not many other guys would. But why Foster's? There's nothing inherently girly about the concept, or the character design, and they could easily produce suitably masculine-looking Foster's clothing. I mean, I'm not deluded - I'm not expecting them to produce guys' shirts with Frankie or Berry on them, but why not male or even unisex T-shirts with Bloo, Ed or Wilt on it?

Seriously, I'm desperate for Foster's stuff - I feel like I've got my money in my hand, and I'm just waiting for the chance to give it to them, but they won't let me! I tell you, stuff like this, and the fact that there's still no indication the Foster's DVDs will ever come to the UK (!!!), sometimes makes me wonder if CN even wants me to be a fan ...

Last edited by Ditchy McAbandonpants; 04-08-2007 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Frank Oz.
Ditchy McAbandonpants is offline   Reply With Quote