View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 12:57 AM   #8
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonpony View Post
[font="Book Antiqua"][size="3"][color="DarkSlateBlue"]The dancing cacti were great! I forgot about those kitschy little things that were big in the early '90s.
I regret their populairty ever waning. I've still got my dancing Coca Cola Can of that ilk (though it actually reads "Coke" instead of CC...could it be that you were intended as a tie-in with the failed New Coke revolution, my animatronic friend?) and it remains amongst my most valued of possessions. The more kitschiness we have in this world, the better.

Store Wars was actually the second episode of Foster's I ever saw (the first being Adoptcalypse Now), and as I recall I was still having a fairly hard time adjusting to the fact that these so-called imaginary friends were as real and as visible as anything else within the show (I entered the Foster's realm as a Ben E Factor - I'm so ashamed ). When the receptionist informed the exasperated Frankie that she knew of a "place" she could go to if she was looking for lost imaginary friends, I was half-expecting that particular gag to go off a completely different direction to "We're not very good at our job, are we?"

It's a great episode, one which went some way in cementing my love of the show, and I always enjoy watching it on re-runs. My favourite moment has to be Coco speaking on the intercom.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 04-03-2007 at 01:02 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote