Thread: Wilt
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 02:51 AM   #876
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
And yeah, it sure doesn't hurt that he's still one of the best-looking guys on tv, either!
AGREED!

I'm also very interested as to what happened to Wilt between IT and coming to Foster's. There IS a story on FF.net about it, but currently only has one chapter so far. Hopefully the author will update it soon enough though ^__^

I remember readin another fanfic sometime ago, about Wilt falling for another friend, ya da ya da ya da, but anyways, the friend runs away and he goes off looking for her, and he comes across these Imaginary Friends that he'd known before he'd come to Foster's. Imaginary Friends that had been abandoned and now lived in run down buildings and alleyways and such. Living out on his own for a number of years, Wilt must have had to, indeed, adapt to survive, but he also may have needed help, for example where to get the best food and such, so I wonder if perhaps he DID make any friends out there, whether they be friendly or not, and with the less friendly ones, how long it took him to earn their trust and respect.
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote