View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 08:30 PM   #1
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Default Never Forgotten Amazon Store

Never Forgotten has joined the Amazon Associates program, which means there is now an Amazon.com mini-store on my site. If people purchase Foster's products off of Amazon by clicking on the items in the NF Amazon shop, I get a teeny bit of the sale. I was going to start posting links to items on Amazon.com anyways, because people are always asking me about the books and stuff, so I'm glad Amazon let us join their Associates program; because this way it looks nicer, plus I may make a buck fifty in about a year, lol.

Anyways if you plan on buying any Foster's stuff through Amazon, please support the site by buying them through the NF Amazon store...

HERE.

Thanks. And yeah I will try to update the store whenever new stuff comes out, but everyone is free to nudge me when I'm slow. Hopefully 2007 will see a lot of new items! (Btw I tried to add the Corridor Chaos game but I was unable to bring it up in the search where I add items to the shop, even when I looked it up by product number. I guess that's because Amazon is out of them right now, and perhaps can't even order any more, I dunno.)
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote