View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 07:39 PM   #3
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

Chapter 3: The Foyer

While the gang went inside the Foster home, N. Tropy and N. Brio decided to go into town. Cortex saw them and said, "Where are you two going?" N. Tropy answered, "N. Brio and I are going into town to look for some baddies." Cortex replied, "Great, we do need more henchmen since we're in another universe." N. Tropy then said, "I'll be back with more henchmen." N. Tropy and N. Brio went into town. The Foster gang, the bandicoots, and the N. Team were at the foyer waiting for Frankie. "What an interesting place you have here," Coco said. "Why thanks", Wilt answered, "You can't wait to see the rest of the house." Cortex then thought, "Yes, I can't wait", as he chuckled evilly. Bloo looked at Crash and said, "Hey Crash, how do you like the place?" Crash gave an "A-O.K." sign. Bloo then said to Crash, "Dude, don't you ever talk?" Crash then gave an "I don't know" sign. Bloo then said, "I'm bored, now". Goo suddenly came in the Foster home. "Hiiiii, Mac", Goo greeted Mac. "Hey Goo", Mac greeted Goo. Goo looked at the bandicoots and the N team. Goo said to Mac, "Hey Mac, who are they?", as she pointed to the bandicoots and the N team. "Those are our new friends," Mac answered. Goo walked up to Crash and looked at him, "Whoa, look at you, you're great!" Crash slimed at Goo. "You're so furry, strong, and brave", Goo said to Crash. Goo then said, "Who created you?" Crash pointed to Dr. Cortex. Goo walked up to Cortex and said, "You're the orange friend creator. Boy, you have a big head. Can I sit on it?" Cortex is about to say "NO" but then Goo said, "Great!", as she began to sit on Cortex's head. Cortex got really annoyed at Goo for sitting on his head. Goo looked at Cortex's "N" on his forehead and said, "Hey, why do you have an "N" on your forehead? Is it like a tattoo or a metal plate or something or..." Goo babbled at Cortex and he, as well as everyone at the foyer, is getting annoyed at her talking. Cortex started to say, "ENOUGH!" Goo stopped talking. Cortex continued to talk, "Look, the 'N' is on my forehead for a special purpose. The same goes for my niece, Nina", Cortex pointed his niece, Nina. Cortex began to ask Goo, "What's you name, anyhow?" Goo answered, "Goo". Cortex said in disbelief, "That's your name?" Goo answered, "Yep. What's yours?" Cortex answered, "My name is Dr. Neo Cortex, but everyone calls me Cortex." "There are sure a lot of friends here," Goo said to Mac. "Tell me about it," Mac replied. Frankie walked into the foyer, "Hey everybody," Frankie greeted the bandicoots, the N team, and the Foster gang. "Hey Frankie", the Foster gang greeted Frankie. "You're Frankie?" Crash's sister, Coco, asked Frankie. "That's right," Frankie answered. Cortex then asked Frankie, "Isn't that a boy's name?" Frankie answered, "Mostly everyone in Foster's calls me Frankie, even my friends." Cortex then said, "I stand corrected." Frankie said to everyone at the foyer, "Are you ready for the tour?" Everyone at the foyer, excluding Crash who nodded "Yes", said, "Yes, Frankie". Frankie began to take the bandicoots and the N. Team a tour around the house. Meanwhile, N. Tropy and N. Brio were walking around town. N. Brio said to Tropy, "Where are we going to find any baddies around this universe?" Tropy answered, "The one place where all bad guys go." N. Tropy and N. Brio decided to go where all the bad people go.

To be continued

This is my second chapter of my series, "Foster's Twinsanity". Later on, the bandicoots and the N team are checking out the house, and Tropy and Brio meet a familar face while looking for new minons. Read and review, and no flaming, please, I don't want the "Crash Bandicoot" characters to be insulted. I don't own Foster's and the Crash Bandicoot characters.

NEO CORTEX: This fanfic better make us popular around this forum.

N. GIN: It better be, I want to get all the girls around this place.

C-N-C: It will be guys, it just depends whether the people will read it or not.
Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote