View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 01:26 PM   #8
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Frankie. This lady means far more to me than any of you can imagine. I would like to tell her why, and how I feel about her, and thank her for making such a difference in my life. I would ask only if I might have the honor and the privilege of taking her out to dinner some evening, nothing more. She's already given me so much.
I'm right up there with you. I think Frankie is one of the sweetest characters on TV, and though it hasn't been expressed as deeply on the show, she's got a big heart and is a very loveable and likeable person who loves what she does.

I'd want to meet her because I think she's beautiful, kind, caring, and down right funny in her own likeable way. Episodes like "Setting a president" and "Frankie my dear" are the best examples of why I would love to meet her.

I would love to meet Frankie and tell her how admirable her dedication is, and that she doesn't need some schmuck boyfriend to make her feel good inside. Dinner and a movie, it's the least I could offer to someone who's inspired me so much.

Last edited by Mr. Marshmallow; 08-27-2006 at 01:28 PM.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote