View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 09:17 AM   #19
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooCheese View Post
I can sort of see Bloo on that Harely Davidson motorcyle trying to look all tough or Bloo in a shiny black corvette with hot rod flames. (Or bunnies for Cassini.)
I've had a Harley Sportster 100th Anniversary Edition, which was a nice bike, though the seat wasn't very comfortable(Sportsters are not made for long drives). I traded it for a Ridley, which is an American-made V-twin with automatic transmission after I fell down the steps of my house and severely damaged my left foot and could no longer shift gears on the Harley(you have to lift UP on motorcycle gears). Ridley bikes were, ironically, originally designed for a guy who'd lost his left arm in Vietnam, since the clutch on a motorcycle is also on the left handlebar, so if Wilt were to ever ride a bike, it would have to be a Ridley. Fortunately, the company is in pretty tight with the guys at Orange Co. Choppers, so I guess Paul and the boys would have to design a custom automatic chopper for the Wilt-Man!

I can't see Bloo on a Harley, though, no matter how badly he'd want one. The Sportsters are their smallest bikes, and at 5' 2", I could barely manage mine. I don't think that they make a bike for a 2" nuthin' blue blob, sorry.

Me, I wouldn't give two cents for a rice burner, but that's me.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote