View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 09:17 PM   #2
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

The Camping Trip (Part Two)

Crash, Cortex, Mac, Bloo, and Goo all arrived at the forest. "Here we are!" Goo replied. "Don't you just like the great outdoors?" Mac asked Cortex. "No," Cortex answered. Crash was looking at the birds and the sunny skys. Bloo then said to the group, "Okay, if we going to survive in the wilderness we must find a go place to camp. I navigate. Mac, you and Crash look at the map. Goo will hold the compass to see that we're going in the right direction, and Cortex will carry all our gear." Cortex then said nervously, "The gear?", as he looked to see all the gear that he has to carry.

A few minutes later, the group began to walk on the path to the mountain. Cortex was struggling to carry all of the gear. Goo relieves that Cortex is slowing down, "Come on, Cortex, we must reach to the top of the mountain," Goo said to Cortex as she points to the top of the mountain,"There!" Cortex is irriated and tired from carrying the gear so he said to the four, "You meddling kids, let's switch places." Bloo then said to Cortex,"But Cortex, if we switch places who will navigate?" Cortex then answered, "M-E!" Just then Mac replied, "Don't worry Cortex, just a few more steps then we will be at the top of the mountain."

A few steps later, the group finally made it to the mountain. Cortex is so tired for carrying the gear that he falls to the ground as he said, "I'm finished!" Bloo said to the group, "We finally made it everybody!" Mac then said to Bloo, "I think Cortex deserves a rest". Mac walked over to Cortex and said, "Don't worry, me, Bloo, Goo, and Crash will set up the tent." Cortex watched as the four began to set up the tent. A few minutes later, Mac, Bloo, Goo, and Crash finished setting up a tent. "We're done," Goo said to Cortex as they looked at the tent they set up. The tent was big, big as the top of the mountain. "I'm tired, let's go to sleep," Bloo said as he was yawning. Mac yawned to as he said, "Yeah, it is getting late." Cortex reliped to Mac and Bloo's response, "Whatever." Crash simply yawned knowing that he'll go to sleep. The group was sleeping, Cortex was dreaming of Crash lying on the ground and him standing on top of Crash while he said, "No more bandicoots." Cortex hoped to get a good night's sleep from the things that happened to him, then again he won't enjoy a good night's sleep due to Crash's snoring.

End of part two
Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote