Thread: Eduardo
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 09:32 AM   #24
Voxxyn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scary_dream View Post
ALL of the main IFs (and humans, for that matter) seem to belong there because they've spent so much time as a "family", they're practically inseperable. I mean, think about it... it just wouldn't be the same to not have Frankie and Herriman getting on eachother's nerves, to not see Wilt helping out everyone and (almost parentally) guiding Eduardo, to not have Bloo rubbing in his own success, to not see Mac get on another sugar high again (hilarious!), or to not see Coco get extremely sassy.

It'd be like a Lite-Brite without colored pegs... sure it'd still exist but nobody'd want to see it.
I said something somewhat similar to this effect on a thread at the old board, but once again, I agree. Not just because of the trademarks we love, but it seems the human characters(Mac being a nerd, Goo having no other friends, Madame Foster the kooky eccentric, Frankie's near-absolute isolation from the outside world) are just as much of "outcasts" as the IFs.

Ed is great. Yes, he is annoying... but he is a GOOD annoying to me, the kind that is adorable instead of tedious or malicious.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote