View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 08:18 AM   #6
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Wilt said that he and his boy were UNDEFEATED for a whole year, BUT, as I pointed out in my post above, it would have taken time after he was created to teach Jordan how to play basketball AND to build up his confidence to the point where the two of them could even START winning in the first place. We do not know how long that learning period was before they became good enough to actually start taking on rival teams and hit upon that year-long winning streak, but it would not have happened overnight. Jordan not only lacked the skills, but he didn't believe in himself, and Wilt would have had his work cut out for him. Wilt would not have simply done all the work in the competition himself, although he was certainly capable of beating probably any two-man team on the block, without Jordan. He'd been created to help make Jordan a better player, and the only way to do that would have been to let Jordan get out there and experience competition himself and score points on his own merits. To even bring him to that point would have taken a lot of time and effort on Wilt's part, though. I think that the two of them would have had to have spent more than a year together before Jordan was even ready to take on competitors.

pitbulllady
Ok, ok, so he could be 32 as well. (ten years older than Frankie XD)

He's either 31 or 32 years old. Done deal. Since older than that would mean that he WOULDN'T have been created in the mid 70's. The earliest you can go is 1974, when the mid 70's "kicked" in. Wilt couldn't be any older than that unless it's after 2006. OR, he could still be 31 years old, regardless of years, if his birthdate was late in the year, like, a few days before Christmas. You never know until it's revealed. It could be on ANY day of the 365 1/4 days on the yearly calender. Why, my cousin just grew into another age yesterday!

You never know until it's revealed.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote