View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 11:00 AM   #2
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I never tried to put this into too much thought simply because the whole idea behind kids popping imaginary friends out of their heads like eggs is defiant of logic and science enough without going into the whole idea of DNA. My guess is that the IFs genetics are already taking care of when they are created.

They have all their blood, and organs and whatever else they need to function directly after being created. I assume that depending on the appearance of the IFs, they will have DNA either similar or relating to whatever they are (like a bull, or slime, or an ape, or bird or whatever).

Like the purple tongue Mac, he'd probably have some of Mac's blood but I think it'd be different considering he's an IF. I also think science doesn't really understand the process of imaginary friends anyone then we can explain say the logic behind how Santa Claus does what he does, or god etc.

Bare in mind I'm not getting into a religious debate, just using it as an example. Usually when I get into these kind of arguements, I have to remember I'm watching a cartoon show because steering into this terriroty usually brings up questions and ideas that make your head explode ala Scanners style.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote