View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 07:17 AM   #2
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosters-fan View Post
Well, we all know how old Bloo is, since Mac imagined him at three, and that means Bloo is five years old, since Mac is eight in the show.

So how old do you think the other friends are? My younger brother thinks that Nina Valerosa, Eduardo's creator, was six years old when she imagined the big guy. And if she's twenty-six years old in the show, then that must make Eduardo twenty years old.
We know that Wilt is AT LEAST 30, since it's been that long since his original game against Larry and his creator, during which Wilt was injured. However, we do not know how long Wilt and Jordan had been together prior to that. Wilt said that they'd been unbeatable for a whole year, but he also indicated that Jordan wasn't very good at basketball and lacked confidence as well as skill in the beginning, so I would assume that it would have taken Wilt quite awhile to bring his young protege' to the point where Jordan was good enough to take on the older kids AND beat them. I would therefore assume that at least a few years had passed between Jordan creating Wilt, and that fateful game. The success of that team was NOT due purely to Wilt's abilities, either, as you can see he stands back and lets Jordan take a few "lumps" himself from other kids, because he knows that this is part of life and that his kid will not always be able to depend on a parent or Imaginary Friend to defend him and will have to learn to deal with some issues on his own. I would say, based on that, that Wilt would have to be at least in his mid-thirties.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote