View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 08:56 AM   #30
waynekaa
Settling In
Brothers!  

Send a message via ICQ to waynekaa Send a message via AIM to waynekaa Send a message via MSN to waynekaa Send a message via Yahoo to waynekaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlaz View Post
Wayne ~ excellent job on Cheese! Hilarious pictures.

How about Cheese with a 'horsie'? Baaaa!
Thank you!
I was actually contemplating the horsie back when I first made him, but didn't get around to it. But now that I see that a horsie tag is with the little 10" plushie coming from Cartoon Network, I don't want to do it.
I did just upload Cheese pictures with "candy" and "cereal" to the gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
The stupid part of me wants to put that theory to the test. But it does bring up a more general question; how much is bidding against Craig or Lauren frowned upon? (And, no, I'm not planning to, so don't flame me for being curious! )
Well we're not entirely sure that it's them, I guess you could be stalkerific and send them a message through Ebay, but then again, that's stalkerific and not cool. So don't do that!

I've been talking to some of the other bidders and they're actually excited to be possibly bidding against Craig or Lauren because it's like "well they're normal people like you and me" and they're out there trying to win an auction on Ebay. Alot of them just really want a lifesize Cheese and don't care who they're bidding against. Then there's the third type of bidder who don't even suspect that mccrack just might be Craig or Lauren and it's Ebay-life like usual.
I've never sold anything on Ebay before, I think it's kind of exciting to watch, I just wish all of them good luck!