View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 12:48 AM   #5
CCMars
Settling In
The Quiet-Yet-Outspoken Friend  

Send a message via AIM to CCMars Send a message via MSN to CCMars Send a message via Yahoo to CCMars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuvcat View Post
Bloo is playing around with the new answering machine. He leaves a boring, generic message... and then, being Bloo, figures he can do better. First he leaves some silly messages ("The white zone is for loading and unloading only.") Then he enlists the other Friends to record messages. (Goo: "Leaveamessageifyouwanttoandyoureallyoughttobecaus eifyoudidn'tleaveamessageit'dbeprettysillyandthere 'sreallynoreasontocallandnotleaveamessagedon'tyout hink??") Cut to a shot of poor Frankie in a parking lot somewhere quietly seething as she has to listen to all this stuff. Wilt, Ed, Coco all leave messages, and finally, when Bloo feels he has the Perfect Message on the outgoing line... Madame Foster plugs a hairdryer into a socket somewhere and shorts out the whole house, frying the machine in the process.
Poor guy. XD

Quote:
First he leaves some silly messages ("The white zone is for loading and unloading only.")
If he said "The red zone is for loading and unloading only" alongside that, I will worship whoever wrote this short.
Website | LJ | DeviantArt
CCMars is offline   Reply With Quote