Thread: Wilt
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 02:02 PM   #536
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumshine 904 View Post
*groans impatiently* Now I wanna see the movie more than I did yesterday! >.<

I totally agree. :-D So, my new theory was that he saved a kid from rabid dogs, which tore Wilt's arm off and messed up his eye, and the kid and parents didn't want a messed up imaginary friend living with them (although I dun understand why they'd get rid of him, to me he's still adorable as always X3). This time this will be my final theory... Unless anyone else wants to make a better one.

I'm not going to come up with anymore theories, since they will all very likely be proven wrong tomorrow night, anyway, LOL! I CAN say, though, that it's very unlikely that Craig and Lauren, being "dog people" themselves, would come up with a scenario in which one of their dearest creations is mauled by "street dogs"(whatever those are). Also, if Wilt was even slightly bitten by a rabid dog, and his family did not care enough to seek medical help for him, being an obviously warm-blooded, mammalian creature himself, he'd be very likely to develope the 100 percent LETHAL disease, too, wouldn't he? Rabid dogs don't run in packs; rabies is a horrible and excruciatingly painful disease that causes severely abnormal behavior in afflicted animals, and other animals recognize that something isn't right, and generally try to avoid the sick one. As for any dog attack, it would be next to impossible for any dog, no matter how large it is, to reach Wilt's head and upper torso, and if he were lying on the ground, they'd be more likely to go for his lower extremeties and body first, since that's how canines kill large prey-by disembowelment. Nasty, but effective, and I've witnessed it firsthand, watching a pack of Carolina Dogs(Dingoes, to you Aussies-yeah, we have 'em in North America, too)take down a doe. But even still, it would seem odd for dog lovers like Craig and Lauren(Wilt WAS, after all, based on one of their own dogs) would create a scenario which makes dogs out to be the villains, and surely knowing that a beloved character such as Wilt was torn up by dogs would have a negative impact on how many younger children see dogs.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote