Thread: Wilt's Stitches
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 11:31 AM   #17
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Yeah, that IS going to be "touchy", especially as we've already seen proof a-plenty that Wilt originally had both arms and both eyes and no scars. I doubt that they will show anything too graphic, but will most likely just hint at what actually happened to him, stopping just short of showing it. I'm just sorta worried at this point that they will go with something "hokey", like some "evil spell" sort of thingie that turned Wilt's creator kid into that Basketball-headed Dude and caused Wilt's disfigurment as some sort of punishment, and then he will do something in the movie that will reverse it, "magically" returning his creator back into a cute little kid and replacing Wilt's lost arm and eye. The reason I came up with that, absurd as it sounds, is because Lauren told us that the scene with Wilt and his creator was "totally the ending of the movie", which means that either he's going to be remembering, finally, what life was like with his creator and that was basically a flashback scene, OR something like what I thought of will take place, Wilt will remain with his creator forever more, and leave the show. I sure hope I am totally missing the boat on that and just subjecting myself to "stinkin' thinkin'" to quote Little Lincoln!

pitbulllady
I shudder at the very thought. I hope Foster's doesn't "jump the shark", in a sense, and go with that whole "magic" thing. It just doesn't seem "Foster's" to me.