View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 08:02 AM   #7
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

That's an interesting question, to be sure. I had never been a Cartoon Network fan prior to Foster's, and I did not even start watching it until the first season had ended. I started watching it, I'll admit, purely out of curiosity about this tall, red guy with a fake eye and an amputated arm that I kept seeing in fanart all over FF.net, and had heard mentioned from time to time on other forums devoted to other characters. It was not just Wilt who drew me in, though, but the whole feel of the show, its rather sophisticated sense of humor, and bevy of unique characters. I honestly cannot say if I'd stop watching it if Wilt were to be written off the show or not, since I feel that this would belittle the other characters, who are interesting and likeable in their own right, and I don't believe that the humor would suffer any for Wilt's absence, but for me, anyway, it would missing something very special. It would be like a birthday cake without the decorations, just plain icing. You could eat it, and it wouldn't taste any different, but something that for me would make it a birthday cake, instead of just a cake, would be missing.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote