View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 11:25 PM   #6
Chaos Wielder
Permanent Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooCheese View Post
Yes, but it would matter which characters were still included. Foster's just isn't Foster's without Bloo. Many of the episodes are based around something he did, so if you take Bloo away, you're essentially losing loads of top-quality episodes. And since Mac and Bloo come together as creator and creation, taking away one or the other or both would probably lower the calibre of the show. The two are also my favorite characters, and they seem to give me the most laughs. Frankie, Ed, Coco, and Wilt all play major roles, too. Each and every one of the characters in Foster's , even one-shot characters, has an important role to add to the comedy and overall quality of the show. Together, these characters are what make Foster's great. Excluding one would be like taking the oxygen atom out of water; what you have left isn't quite the same as what you started with.
I have to agree. As much as I love Wilt, Bloo is truly the character that brings the most humor and charm to the show, in my opinion. Without him I doubt the show would feel the same (although it probably STILL wouldn't feel the same without the other characters as well). If I had to watch the show without one of the characters I probably could, but it more than likely wouldn't feel the same if any of them (Mac, Wilt, Eduardo, Frankie, Coco, Madame Foster, Mr. Herriman, etc.) were removed.

Last edited by Chaos Wielder; 11-11-2006 at 11:26 PM.
Chaos Wielder is offline   Reply With Quote