Thread: Terrence
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 04:46 AM   #23
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzinistzerg View Post
... But... Eduardo, too? Eduardo is HUGE. Eduardo can lift the fosters bus and wave it around like a flag.

How exactly does terrence do that?

There have been verified reports of people lifting HORSES in moments of immense adrenalin rushes, to remove them from burning stables. Horses are notoriously dumb when it comes to fire and getting one out of a blazing structure, unhurt, can be a real challenge. A full-grown horse usually weighs at least half a ton. Not too many years ago, a man in the town where I work came upon the scene of a recent highway accident, in which a woman had been thrown from her large SUV and it had rolled over on her, pinning her. Eyewitnesses said that this man ran up and actually lifted the SUV off of the woman's body and rolled it back upright, singlehandedly! He is not a body builder or anything, just an ordinary middle-aged guy. Sadly, his efforts were in vain, as the woman had already died, but it was incredible what he did, thanks to that little stress hormone.

There is a lot of evidence that Terrence is a very athletic kid, though, and I keep hoping we will get to see more of this, in a more positive way. He's got football and baseball equipment in his room, and there's that photo in the living room of him up at bat. I get the impression, though, that Terrence probably does not play sports anymore, and most likely his mom's schedule has a lot to do with it. He has no one to go to games or to support him in such efforts, so why bother? He's wasting the one big talent he DOES have because of that.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote