View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 07:48 PM   #16
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

So I never posted it here, but my beautiful Kiwi passed away the day after Easter this year. She was almost 21. I knew I wanted to get another bird (especially since my brother won't let me have a dog) but I didn't know what kind. I kinda pulled caiques out of a hat because their Youtube videos are cute and got on a waiting list for one. One became available though the local bird shop in October, when I make the most money (they aren't cheap birds) so I bought him. He came home early November.

This is Fizzgig.

He's a white bellied caique and he's five months old now. I really should have researched these birds first, their energy is though the roof. He wants to wrestle and play constantly. Kiwi was more of a cuddler. Oh well. They only live thirty years...

(lmk if the images don't work)

edit: Actually I should add while I'm here, I rehomed Auryn and all the tarantulas last summer, and when Kiwi passed my friend gifted me a pair of zebra finches. So I just have those three birds now.

Last edited by Sparky; 12-27-2018 at 07:51 PM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote