View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 09:25 AM   #24
Nebula
Very Angry Indeed...!

Alien Animator  

Jumping on this bandwagon lol

1. Thinking of nobody else but Wilt: Maybe not nobody else... my weird obsession with Marvin the Martian takes up about 50% of my brain. But a lot of it sure is Wilt.
---
2.Wanting to marry Wilt: I'll put that down as a solid "maybe". Getting married to anyone kind of freaks me out since I am only a teenager after all.
---
3. Wanting to have his kids: I don't even know if humans and imaginary friends can interbreed. Again, a BIG maybe because commitment.
---
4. Wanting to....well, you know, as I put it just above: ... yeah.
---
5. Dreams of him: Once or twice. My dreams are too nonsensical to include much of what I actually think about in my waking hours.
---
6. When seeing him dance on TV, you go "OMGILOVEYOUSOOOMUUUCHOMG!": I ABSOLUTELY would do this, but my mom gives me the stink-eye every time I do.
---
7. Jumps through the house like a psycho and squeals when he's on TV, no matter how many times you've seen the episode before: See above.
---
8. Makes a Wilt plushie: I don't own a Wilt plushie because I have zero sewing skills, but I do own a dakimakura of him. Which I drew the picture of him myself.
---
9. Draws Wilt everyday: Close to it. Him or Marvin.
---
10. Not a SINGLE day goes by without you talking about him: I try to tone it down.
---
11. You watch basketball soley because he's into basketball and plays it: I don't watch basketball, but I did used to play in the rec league for my county solely because of Wilt.
---
12. Makes up songs about Wilt: It was ONE TIME, OKAY??
---
13. Has Wilt as you're imaginary boyfriend, for real.: Used to, but not really anymore.

Definitely a Wilt fan.... person. ('Cause I'm not a girl lol)
Nebula is offline   Reply With Quote