View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 03:36 PM   #18
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
I was wondering something: How do you guys get the avatars? I want to try out hte "Bloo and Chuck's ride" avatar, even though I like the "up periopscope" (I *still* think I spelled it wrong) avatar.
Well it's quite easy really. You go to your 'Edit Avatar' and you see the selection. You can either select those which are available (via my SUPERIOR icon making skillz, yo) or use your own custom avatar. That is achieved by uploading the 100x100 gif/png/jpg to an image hosting server. Imagecave and Photobucket works. When you upload images there, you recieved the URL. That is what you copy and paste into the custom avatar field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
And by aways, downloading stuff from the internet is illegal, unless it allows you to (I've seen that kind of thing on commercials at movie theaters). Is that Okay?
Eh. It depends really. iPod allows you to download off the net, but that's if you have an account with them or have an iTunes card. Downloading episodes is illegal yes, but I honestly don't care about it. Downloading episode is the ONLY way I can see these shows.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote