View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 08:15 AM   #1
Another Castle
At Home

Default The characters cultural tastes

I don't think this has been done yet- but I was wondering what are the main characters favorite forms of entertainment are e.g. music, TV, etc. Based on what we have seen, I'll start a list (I'll try to keep it towards the main 8, maybe with some exceptions):

Mac: Judging from the toys in his room, his favorite film must be Rocket Wars (a thinly-disguised Star Wars copy). Despite being smart for his age, he will still laugh at something as silly as a dog eating peanut butter.
Bloo: A big fan of Rod Tango, who's movies are full of stunts and explosions, if not very intellectual.
Wilt: Anything basketball-related
Eduardo: Has very childish tastes, his favorite program is Lauren's Exploren'. Along with Bloo and Mac, a big fan of ice skating
Coco: Along with Eduardo and Frankie, she likes to watch romantic soap opera The Loved and the Loveless. She properly likes reggae music?
Frankie: A big fan of punk rock (heck, she claims she is punk rock!), although she also likes classical English dramas (Jane Austin type), as seen in Squeeze the Day. Her shirt suggests she is a Powerpuff Girls fan.
Madame Fosters: Properly likes wild, noisy things that are unlikely for her age
Mr Herriman: Anything high-culture (classic music, theatre etc.)
Jackie Khones: Must like 1970's soul/disco (think Issac Hayes)

it's a pretty basic list right now, but I need you to help add to it

Alpha November Oscar Tango Hotel Echo Romeo
Charlie Alpha Sierra Tango Lima Echo

Last edited by Another Castle; 12-08-2009 at 04:36 PM. Reason: more
Another Castle is offline   Reply With Quote