View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 09:48 PM   #1912
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Inglourious Basterds

Slum Dog Millionaire

Tarantino's latest movie is quite a piece of work. Its quite long and much different then what I was expecting, I must warn you the trailers are misleading as this movie isn't really a comedy and its not 100% completely focused on the "Basterds" alone as there are several other important characters and storylines going around in this movie. Its not bad it actually is quite better for it but its something that bugged me having them advertise it that way so I figured I'd let you know. Really good tense scenes, excellent acting, and funny (when it wants to be).

Slum dog I had been wanting to see for a while and after seeing it I was pleasantly surprised to see it was pretty freaking good. I still don't think it warranted the jack load of awards it got, I honestly felt Dark Knight as a whole was a better more award worthy completed picture then Slum dog. Slum dog was very intense, well acted, well written and very dramatic. The whole "arrest" part of the movie seemed a fuzzy a few times but overall it was very good.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote