View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 12:11 PM   #1902
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I LOVE that movie! It's a Thanksgiving tradition in my family. We must watch it every November at some point. It never, ever gets old. I'm a fan of both John's and Steve's, and like most everything I've seen that they've each done. I remember John passing, too. It was very sad, and shocking.

As for the last movie I saw, last night it was The Day after Tomorrow. I've always really liked that movie as it has to do with weather and scary situations that, although unlikely, could probably happen someday, in some way or other. I love their drive to survive the storm, and they did! A sweet budding "young love" story also added some cuteness, if you will, to the story line.

Hehe, a number of years ago over at MovieTome.com, I was having connection issues and accidentally submitted my rating and review for the movie like six times. And I couldn't get rid of the multiples, so on my profile over there it appears it's my favorite movie of all time.

Last edited by Lynnie; 08-05-2009 at 12:12 PM. Reason: which "do" am I talking about here? Hmmm...
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote