View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 08:03 PM   #242
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

There was a discussion between Lauren and another fan on her Facebook page earlier this week about Frankie's parents, and I wanted to share it with the rest of the forum so I asked her if I could pass it along. She gladly approved. She said there was an idea for a movie centered around Frankie's family, but it got bumped for the others.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren
I did some sketches of her parents and her older sister. Quite honestly, we never thought about Madame Foster's husband. Nothing was ever defined.

I can barely remember, but I think Frankie's family was visiting for Thanksgiving. Her Dad and her family doesn't like Imaginary Friends, and Frankie wasn't allowed to have them as a kid. Her older sister had a toddler son (who was not allowed IFs) and Bloo and the gang had to babysit him. I can't remember where it led from there. The idea was supposed to be like a kid who's not allowed to watch TV suddenly being exposed to it and loving it.

And interesting detail was that there was some competition between Frankie's Dad (Mme F's son) and Herriman. Herriman razzed him like an older brother.
So now we know Frankie does indeed have parents, and they're alive. She also has a sister and a nephew, so Frankie is an aunt! I thought that was very interesting. It would have been a great movie too if it had come to be. Perhaps it would make a great reunion special one day, at least in part.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote