View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 08:43 PM   #50
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I haven't posted in this thread yet so I thought I'd add my two cents.

Imancipation Complication: This has got to be my most disliked episode. But even then, I have a hard time saying I "hate" it because, this is our favorite show afterall. That episode was just so full of injustice and wrong doings, it left me with a bitter taste in my mouth. Lil Lincoln was despicable, and even Bloo's total selfishness didn't even hold any charm for me. The only part I really liked about the ep was the very end when Madame F sets things right.

Imposters: This is a given since I know most everyone else feels the same way. I hated with a passion what Goofball and Mr. H put Frankie through. She deserved that day off, and she deserved to go to that concert she was so looking forward to seeing with her friends.

The Big Cheese: The yellow man was just plain annoying during the whole ep, he was giving me a headache. And then our favorite foster home for IFs was shown in the wrong light on TV. Everyone suffered.

Cheese a Go-Go: Much like the previous ep I mentioned, the yellow man was simply giving me a headache with all his yelling. The only part I really liked about the ep was Ed in the dentist's office. But everyone else suffered, especially Frankie. It was so frustrating watching this ep, I could physically feel the frustration and anxiety by the time it ended.

The Little Peas: As if TBC wasn't bad enough, they have to make a remake of it! And it centered around a one-time-only friend that we didn't know, and ended up not even caring for. I'd much rather see characters I know and like. It's like reading a story about a good friend compared to reading a story about a total stranger, and it wasn't even that interesting.

That's five there, but honorable mention would be Better Off Ed and Where there's a Wilt, There's a Way/Everyone Knows it's Bendy. BOE was just kind of boring to me, and Scrappy just annoyed me a little bit, and the other, it's probably a given again. Everyone just suffered! I know some suffering of characters is to be expected if storylines are to remain interesting, but sometimes the suffering is taken a bit too far.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote