View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 07:43 PM   #218
Imaginary Ninja
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
I'm with you on that. I never thought of it as a "crush" per say, but I have some maternal feelings toward the little guy. And in turn developed "big-sisterly" feelings toward his voice actor. He's my favorite character.
My Woobie Crushes are...like a big fuzzy marshmallow. Like I just wanna squeeze Mac, he's so adorable. I love everything he says and does, he's so cuuute. Nothing romantic, not to worry. But I count them among "crushes" because aside from the romantic part, I feel just as strongly about them and "fangirly" if you will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
I never had a crush on any of the characters from that show but it's so nice to know that I wasn't the only person who was watching it.
It was SO weird, for years and years I couldn't recall the name of that show and none of my family ever remembered it, even my brother, who would have. But I distinctly recalled vivid details from it, no one else did! I started to think that maybe I really did imagine it or something, until I found it completely by accident on a retro website. I was all YES! IT EXISTS! I'M NOT CRAZY.

Last edited by Imaginary Ninja; 07-09-2009 at 07:49 PM. Reason: added validation for my sanity ;)
Imaginary Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote