View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 02:58 PM   #2002
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

There is one webcomic I read often. The person making it didnt update on thursday, a usual update day. She just said it would be up the next day, and most readers just said the usual "Cant wait." One person, however...

Quote:
Everything are just excuses. Since the last update was last week you should ALREADY have a comic page done. I’m reading a lot of webcomics and only your is almost always belated (other webcomic drawer also have busy life, but they are on time with their strips). You should understand that you are loosing a lot of anonymous readers because of that - I like your comic but I don’t feel that you are treating your readers seriously. I alwas chceck on Monday and Thursday and when I see there’s nothing new I am really sad. All I can see is just another note about family/school/other things - you know, I stopped believing you. If you really care about your readers you will find a time to finish the page. I didn’t mean to harm you with this comment - it’s just that I have enough and I’m always telling people if something is annoying me. Good luck with your comic and with your other projects.

P.S: Sorry for my english, I am not native english speaker
I should note the person making the comic is a senior in college, who's about to graduate, and moving to belgium. Also, her family visited from said far off land, and she actually put off spending time with them occasionally just to work on said comic. So, to sum it up, the person is angry because the author has more important things to do at the moment and cant spend every second working on the comic.

Sorry, people like this just really annoy me. Though it was interesting seeing everyone just go off on this guy.