View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 08:32 PM   #1962
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

You don't need a new TV as long as yours has a built-in digital converter, or something like that. I have no idea when they started making those, but like I said there were even some HD TVs made without them that stores were forced to clearance out last year since they wouldn't have even worked without buying an external converter. I'm sure if you give Comcast your TV's model they can at least tell you if it needs a converter box.

So, was the switchover today then? I never knew when it was going to be, they seemed to keep pushing it back.

Oh I have a "what ticks you off": my jury duty. Exactly like what happened last time I had jd, I wasn't selected for the jury (yet) but then the judge decided to adjourn before the final decisions were made, so we all have to report back in the morning so they can finish that up. At this point if I do get selected it will only be for an alternate, which I guess means I'd have to go to every day of the possibly several week's long trial only to not get to deliberate if they didn't need me.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote